CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Daytona

Well, since I am two months behind, I will not attempt to go into more driver profiles.
This week was the first week of the 2009 race season, and it started off with a bang. Kevin Harvick came from nowhere to win the Bud Shootout. Then, of all people Bill Elliot led two practices. Yes you just read that right, "Awesome" Bill was the fastest car on the track....twice!! Go Bill!!
Anyway, truck racing was awesome as usual, I am not a Todd Bodine fan, but anybody winning besides Kyle Busch is good.
Tony Stewart is back in a Chevy. And winning. He held off Kyle Busch on the last lap to take the checkers for the second year in a row.
Tomorrow is the Daytona 500. I won't do this for every race, but I am going to make a little prediction for the race.
1. Mark Martin
2-6. The rest of the Hendrick cars, plus the two Stewart-Haas cars
7-10. Look for Carl Edwards, Greg Biffle, Kasey Kahne, and David Ragan to round out the top ten.
My personal belief is that the Toyotas will not be as strong this year as they were last year.

0 comments: